Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the F#$% us with these kickoffs?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
KICK IT DEEP!!!

Are you so afraid that you can't defend the kickoff that you are willing to spot them good field position instead?

You are in a climate-controlled dome for chrissakes. Kick the fucking ball out of the endzone!!!
mcnabbulous
Terrible strategy
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Dec 15 2013, 01:39 PM) *
KICK IT DEEP!!!

Are you so afraid that you can't defend the kickoff that you are willing to spot them good field position instead?

You are in a climate-controlled dome for chrissakes. Kick the fucking ball out of the endzone!!!

Jeebus H Christmas

It's the era of the pussified NFL. If your kicker can't put the fucking ball 5 yards deep in the end zone from the 35, then either get a new kicker, or just onsides it everytime for entertainment value.
SAM I Am
they should just give them the fucking ball at the 40 yard line after each score.
JeeQ
While the Vikings we're kicking it out of the end zone on every kickoff, we were busy starting them off at midfield every time. Way to do your defense favors. Terrible strategy
Chip Kelly
I have no idea why they were doing it. Maybe Henery can't kick it out of the endzone? He's pretty awful, so you never know. But I agree, terrible.

Holy shit, we play Hester next week. Uggggggghhhhhh
nephillymike
Pussy strategy, especially in the dome.

Hey Chip, if you're scared, get a dog.
bwc2112
So Mad I split a 1/2 cord off wood with my axe. The log splitter pissed me off. Name Brand " Viking". I will be selling the fucking thing tomorrow. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.