Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let It Snow!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
Lookin' good!
JeeQ
Bad ass cover and very deserved. That was a game for the ages
Phits
Not to knock our QB, but, Shady should have been on the cover and it should have read "And then Shady happened...."
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 13 2013, 03:36 PM) *
Not to knock our QB, but, Shady should have been on the cover and it should have read "And then Shady happened...."

Yeah, this picture should have been the cover:

Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 13 2013, 03:39 PM) *
Yeah, this picture should have been the cover:

Bingo!!
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 13 2013, 03:36 PM) *

They weren't referring to the snow game, but the season, and as great as Shady is, putting Foles under center is what really changed the season.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 13 2013, 06:06 PM) *
They weren't referring to the snow game, but the season, and as great as Shady is, putting Foles under center is what really changed the season.

This is impossible to argue with.
Phits
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 13 2013, 05:06 PM) *

Gotcha. The photo was misleading. I could have just read the words, but they say a picture tells a thousand of them I thought I was saving time biggrin.gif

Either way, good on 'em. Foles, Chip, Shady....the waterboy...whomever or whatever is responsible for this resurgence tell 'em to keep it up. I'm enjoying the ride.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.