Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shhh ... I've thought it but deleted every post that said it
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Things have been falling right for the Eagles. Aaron Rodgers was hurt when they played the Packers. Sunday’s snowstorm helped neutralize the Lions’ biggest weapons – wide receiver Calvin Johnson and defensive tackles Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley. Now, Adrian Peterson will be a no-show this week after injuring his foot against the Ravens. And did anybody happen to notice who tackled Peterson on the play he injured his foot? None other than linebacker Arthur Brown, the brother of Eagles running back Bryce Brown.

Don't say it. Don't!
Shhh ...

More from there:
--Nick Foles still leads the league in passing (120.0). And he’s still first in touchdown percentage, interception percentage and yards per attempt.
--In addition to their seven fumbles, the Lions also had four dropped passes Sunday. The Eagles didn’t have any. After dropping five passes in their Week 7 loss to the Cowboys, Eagles receivers have had just four drops in the last six games.
Jax
I was thinking the same thing this morning. Anyway, we have to just stay in the moment and enjoy it.
Rick
Forgot to add that we've been getting calls going out way.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 10 2013, 12:23 PM) *
Forgot to add that we've been getting calls going out way.

no more than the opposition....and here is a quick example off the top of my head....against Arizona we took a UR penalty for a late hit in the first quarter for a guy hitting someone as they went to the ground with another tackler.......ticky tacky call at best.....the same thing happened 3 times to eagles runners in the 2nd half and were far more blatant and argued for by the Eagles but never called.

Against the Lions, how many hits 2-3 yards out of bounds were not called against the Lions? 2 were extremely blatant.....

The officiating has hurt as much as helped.....I guess you have missed the multitude of big plays called back by penalty....
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 10 2013, 12:29 PM) *
no more than the opposition....and here is a quick example off the top of my head....against Arizona we took a UR penalty for a late hit in the first quarter for a guy hitting someone as they went to the ground with another tackler.......ticky tacky call at best.....the same thing happened 3 times to eagles runners in the 2nd half and were far more blatant and argued for by the Eagles but never called.

Against the Lions, how many hits 2-3 yards out of bounds were not called against the Lions? 2 were extremely blatant.....

The officiating has hurt as much as helped.....I guess you have missed the multitude of big plays called back by penalty....

I'm with you but, typically, we can point out how often we get screwed by the officials. We're actually getting some of those calls (or non-calls) now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.