Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wait a minute! Minnesota is trying to steal our image?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
"They've got the worst fans in the NFL," Peterson said following the Minnesota Vikings' heartbreaking 29-26 loss in Baltimore. "(They were) throwing snowballs the entire fourth quarter, like kids."
Linc ...
mcnabbulous
He was talking about Baltimore fans. And they are dog shit.

source: I used to live there.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 10 2013, 02:52 PM) *

We're #1
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 10 2013, 09:52 AM) *

I doubt the truth of that article - we never beat opposing fans unconscious after a victory, assaults are limited to body shots and beer baths.
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 10 2013, 04:04 PM) *
I doubt the truth of that article - we never beat opposing fans unconscious after a victory, assaults are limited to body shots and beer baths.

Nonsense. I was about 8 years old when I watched a group of about a dozen beat the old brother what dresses up like the injun chief for the foreskinz into a bloody pulp outside the Vet.

samaroo
Hey, what happens at the Vet, stays at the Vet.
bwc2112
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 10 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Hey, what happens at the Vet, stays at the Vet.

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif
bwc2112
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 10 2013, 06:15 AM) *

No worries, I heard they throw like girls. Batteries not included.
samaroo
Ha!
Birdman420
Eagles fans really are a gang of green, I've seen countless fights most of them in the bathrooms at the linc.

Imagine having a fight behind you while you have your peter in your hand after waiting 30 minutes in line nearly pissing yourself
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.