Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's Go Bears!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
My second favorite team plays tonight.

17 degrees with a wind chill of 4.

Here's hoping Dallas folds in the elements like the Detroit Domers did yesterday.
20dawk
Yea they're my second favorite team this week. Next week the packers are my second favorite.
TGryn
Like the Bears game plan so far - their WRs and TEs have a height and size advantage and they're exploiting that. When Dallas opens up their front, they run Forte into the gaps.
20dawk
Mccown is the man
JeeQ
Bears up, and a slim but possible chance Adrian Peterson won't be playing this week. Think there's a chance he'll slip on the snow? devil03.gif
Chip Kelly
The Dallas D is beyond horrible. Wow.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Dec 9 2013, 09:53 PM) *
The Dallas D is beyond horrible. Wow.

Yep. But I'll still go to our forums later and get to listen how it's Romo in December.
samaroo
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 9 2013, 11:57 PM) *
Yep. But I'll still go to our forums later and get to listen how it's Romo in December.

Yep, Romo can't cover for shit! cool.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 9 2013, 10:23 PM) *
Yep, Romo can't cover for shit! cool.gif

He can't tackle worth a damn either dry.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 9 2013, 11:37 PM) *
He can't tackle worth a damn either dry.gif

Seemed to me Romo was quick to show up Murray, especially on the one check down play when all Murray did was turn around for the ball and it seemed Romo was wide right.

The way they were running thru Chi, I don't know why they threw as much as they did. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
nephillymike
Warm Up the jet, Jerry!!

OK.

Time to get ready to back my second favorite team next week, the Packers.

Get Rodgers to the village healer real quick!!
make_it_rain
Huge, huge win from the Bears. Opens the door to potentially put this thing away in week 16.

Also, just saw that Peterson is NOT expected to play on Sunday. jumpclap.gif

Rodgers has not been cleared yet by the medical staff, but he's being reevaluated Wednesday. If he's cleared he'll be playing though.

If birds can get it done against the shorthanded Vikes then it puts enormous pressure on Dallas to beat Green Bay, which isn't guaranteed even if Matt Flynn plays. Best case scenario, birds end up 2 up with 2 to play, with a chance to put it away with either a win against the Bears or Dallas losing to Cousins and the foreskins.

Lotta things suddenly starting to break in this teams favor.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Dec 9 2013, 11:56 PM) *
Huge, huge win from the Bears. Opens the door to potentially put this thing away in week 16.

Also, just saw that Peterson is NOT expected to play on Sunday. jumpclap.gif

jumpclap.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (20dawk @ Dec 10 2013, 01:59 AM) *
Yea they're my second favorite team this week. Next week the packers are my second favorite.

By a strange coincidence, those are my second favourite teams as well biggrin.gif
JeeQ
Two Words...

December Romo tongue.gif
JeeQ
Two More Words...

Jerruh Jones! laugh.gif
samaroo
Great win! Who would have thought we'd be talking about clinching the division back in August? What a ride, what a season. As Kermit said, "It ain't easy being green." But it's great right now! Keep it rolling!

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 10 2013, 03:38 PM) *
By a strange coincidence, those are my second favourite teams as well biggrin.gif

Eyrie, I think your autocorrect is broken. It keeps putting a "u" in words where it doesn't belong. cool.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 11 2013, 01:01 AM) *
Great win! Who would have thought we'd be talking about clinching the division back in August? What a ride, what a season. As Kermit said, "It ain't easy being green." But it's great right now! Keep it rolling!

Eyrie, I think your autocorrect is broken. It keeps putting a "u" in words where it doesn't belong. cool.gif

Shouldn't that be spelt "atocorrect" in the rebellious thirteen colonies? tongue.gif
samaroo
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 11 2013, 01:53 PM) *
Shouldn't that be spelt "atocorrect" in the rebellious thirteen colonies? tongue.gif

Well played, sir.

Alba gu brąth!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.