Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How is this possible...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
in 6 inches of snow?

xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 9 2013, 02:55 PM) *
in 6 inches of snow?

Is that the same run he juked a guy, then leaped over a second, then juked a 3rd guy? I remember he slipped at the end of the run, but that was my favorite run of the day.
Zero
I heard something on the radio that the Lions are complaining that the Eagles' spikes were longer.
bwc2112
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 9 2013, 05:43 PM) *
I heard something on the radio that the Lions are complaining that the Eagles' spikes were longer.

So it is our fault they brought dancing shoes to a football game. They would be fucked worse in a gun fight. laugh.gif
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 9 2013, 05:43 PM) *

Nice try but that guy didn't slip. smile.gif
bwc2112
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 9 2013, 02:55 PM) *
in 6 inches of snow?

Simple physics : mass in motion stays in motion. Mass in motion that stops cannot regain motion quick enough to regain original motion. Ain't Einstein but it sounds good. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.