Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey RF
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Curious as to how long it took you, when you left, when you got home, what the scene was in the lot after the game. did you tailgate at all or just head home. You live up there by Lehigh still right??
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 8 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Curious as to how long it took you, when you left, when you got home, what the scene was in the lot after the game. did you tailgate at all or just head home. You live up there by Lehigh still right??

did not tailgate.....was going to hit Tony Luke's on my way out...said screw it and jumped on 95 to 676 instead...hit the road around 5 got home around 730......took me 50 minutes to get down in the morning....I live about 5 minutes off the Lehigh Valley exit of the Turnpike

I am a fairweather tailgater.......much prefer a bar in the cold...lol

By the way....it was amazingly quiet leaving the game....people were happy but nothing crazy....most were coming to grips with the 6" of snow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.