Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regime defining WIN!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
I'm gonna have that 2nd half on a loop all week!

Great coaching job!

Great games by all save coverage unit.

My game ball to Kelce who OWNED Suh in 2nd half.

I can't recall a more entertaining football game.

In Foles I Trust.
Birdwatcher
If you are talking regime, then props to Howie for reeling Chip in, he is the right man.

We are this good already, now matter how this plays out, imagine how good we can be next year...

Given what he has done with guys who looked destined for mediocrity, There are far fewer pieces needed to make us a dominant team in the league.

Not that I think we will go quietly this year...winning out is not beyond their reach. Who knows what would happen if we ride an 8 game streak into the playoffs...may not happen but very possible.
Rick
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 9 2013, 01:19 AM) *
We are this good already, now matter how this plays out, imagine how good we can be next year...

I just said this to someone. Think about us picking up a good WR and getting a good safety. I.E. think about making the offense even BETTER and the defense into a really good defense. Gives me the shivers....
canadianeagle
It is refreshing to see Eagle coaches being able to make adjustments on the fly. How many times did we hear from the announcers that this offense was not built for the conditions? The fact is they weren't -- Until Chip made those adjustments.

Kelce was definitely a beast. To me, the game/win/character defining moment came on Foles 1 yard td run. The o-line simply destroyed perhaps the best defensive middle in the game.

I have not enjoyed watching Eagle football this much for a long time!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (canadianeagle @ Dec 9 2013, 11:28 AM) *
It is refreshing to see Eagle coaches being able to make adjustments on the fly.

cheers.gif

Seriously. On top of that, Cary Williams told him on the sideline to start running right up the gut, and he did - and McCoy set a
new Eagles rushing record. Forget Andy, what other NFL coach does that? Listens to the guys who are *gasp* actually on the
field?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 9 2013, 02:38 PM) *
Forget Andy, what other NFL coach does that? Listens to the guys who are *gasp* actually on the
field?

I've heard stories of similar stuff happening in the past. I think it's actually quite common.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 9 2013, 01:52 PM) *
I've heard stories of similar stuff happening in the past. I think it's actually quite common.

It might be I dunno, but I think taking a DB's advice on how to plan your offensive attack is probably less common, even though it would seem to make sense.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Dec 9 2013, 02:15 PM) *
It might be I dunno, but I think taking a DB's advice on how to plan your offensive attack is probably less common, even though it would seem to make sense.

Oh that's fair. Can't say for sure one way or another.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.