Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talk about comebacks
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Flying Dutchman
No only did they fall behind Detroit but then they got killed on STs. ABSOLUTELY KILLED! Still they came back and just ripped the Lions apart. What a fantastic comeback. Some said, "I won't believe till I see them come back in the 4th". Now is the time to believe. These guys are a real team that Philly can be proud of!
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Dec 8 2013, 04:28 PM) *
No only did they fall behind Detroit but then they got killed on STs. ABSOLUTELY KILLED! Still they came back and just ripped the Lions apart. What a fantastic comeback. Some said, "I won't believe till I see them come back in the 4th". Now is the time to believe. These guys are a real team that Philly can be proud of!

As far as I am concerned they proved it all today. They are for real and the boys are looking over their shoulders now, we are for real kids. Doubters have no talking points left.
SAM I Am

And in doing so, they scored 28 points in the 4th quarter. That's 28 more points than they scored in the 4th quarter of the last 4 games combined.
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Dec 8 2013, 04:48 PM) *
And in doing so, they scored 28 points in the 4th quarter. That's 28 more points than they scored in the 4th quarter of the last 4 games combined.

Very good point. If they start to develop this kind of 4th Qtr mentality they coud be awesome scary.
bwc2112

Aces high Dutch I am with you.... Go Eagles!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.