Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Snowing Here In Philly Baybeeeeee!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Cold as hell and snow coming down!!!

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!

It's football weather babyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

JeeQ
SNOW BOWL!!!

If you're wearing a Lions jersey prepare to be pelted with a flurry of snowballs
nephillymike
Whoever the guy is who didn't turn the heaters on the field, this Bud's for you!!

AND

This just in, Reggie Bush fell on the sideline snow and hit his head and is being examined by teams docs as we speak!!

Real Men of Genius:

Here's to you Mr. Slacking Off Stadium Field Crew Employee........................................
Flying Dutchman
Just got back in from the pool (83 degrees) and poured some wine. I'm ready for a playoff type of game. Go Iggles!!!
Eyrie
This is insane!

I'm sitting here laughing and waiting for anything like football to happen laugh.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 8 2013, 12:50 PM) *
This is insane!

I'm sitting here laughing and waiting for anything like football to happen laugh.gif

Man, I think any fumble or interception that occurs on a day like this ought to have an asterisk beside it in the stats
bwc2112
What is this snow you speak of??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.