Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who is braving the cold and snow tomorrow?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Not sure what the actual weather will be but it seems like it is going to be chilly.....anyone going?

On a side note...never been to the I talian market on a Sunday? any good breakfast ideas near there?

Mikey?
mcnabbulous
Sabrina's Cafe is one of the best brunch spots I've ever been to. 9th and Christian.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 7 2013, 01:18 PM) *
Not sure what the actual weather will be but it seems like it is going to be chilly.....anyone going?

On a side note...never been to the I talian market on a Sunday? any good breakfast ideas near there?

Mikey?

Never been down South Philly for breakfast other than the once a year tailgate of cold Belgian brews and sausage and eggs on the grill, prior to the lunch stuff going on the grill.

I know the Melrose Diner is a name, no idea of how good it is.

Don't know if Tony Luke's on Oregon has breakfast stuff or not.

Sorry.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 7 2013, 03:53 PM) *
Never been down South Philly for breakfast other than the once a year tailgate of cold Belgian brews and sausage and eggs on the grill, prior to the lunch stuff going on the grill.

I know the Melrose Diner is a name, no idea of how good it is.

Don't know if Tony Luke's on Oregon has breakfast stuff or not.

Sorry.

was just at Tony Lukes 2 weeks ago......love that place....

Melrose is ok....nothing special

hmmmmm........decisions decisions
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 7 2013, 01:22 PM) *
Sabrina's Cafe is one of the best brunch spots I've ever been to. 9th and Christian.

Thanks,

I will have to check that out
make_it_rain
Cosign on Sabrina's. It's good stuff. You might want to call ahead or go early though, RF, I would expect a decent crowd/wait for a sunday brunch.

On the fence about whether to head down to the game. If my buddy can come through with some tickets I might make the trek, otherwise I'll just veg out and catch it on the couch.

20dawk
I wish I was going. Thought I had tickets off someone but went to get them and their gone.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 7 2013, 06:49 PM) *
Thanks,

I will have to check that out

I second Sabrina's!
mcnabbulous
So did you go to the game? Kudos if so.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 8 2013, 06:04 PM) *
So did you go to the game? Kudos if so.

If he did, he's prolly still in traffic!!
Reality Fan
oh hell yes I did....started at Sabrina's.....got right in at 10:30 and it was terrific....highly recommend the fried polenta with breakfast......headed to the Linc and it was a blizzard.....

Say out side for the first quarter then inside (had club seats) for the 2nd, met some friends at half time and then said what the hell....midway through the 3rd figured I had to do something to change their luck and went back outside to watch.....

stayed out there until they were up 8 and marching.....

What a game to go to.....will never forget that one.....

Lots of Lions jerseys were around......and snowballs thrown but great game to see in person......fans were good with the Lions fans, especially after the game.....hell of a win
Zero
Good job RF!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.