Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Stream System
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SpudDogg
Hello all,

I've created a new system for setting up streams, one that I think will be much better. This does not rely on outside services such as ustream or livestream.

I'm going to be secretive about the URL to it, but will still give everyone access. Essentially, just making sure it's people that I know, etc. Once you know the URL, please do not share it.

X: I've been trying to PM you, but I don't think they're going through. Are you or anyone available to test this out with me before Thursday night?
xsv
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Dec 3 2013, 09:39 AM) *
Hello all,

I've created a new system for setting up streams, one that I think will be much better. This does not rely on outside services such as ustream or livestream.

I'm going to be secretive about the URL to it, but will still give everyone access. Essentially, just making sure it's people that I know, etc. Once you know the URL, please do not share it.

X: I've been trying to PM you, but I don't think they're going through. Are you or anyone available to test this out with me before Thursday night?

Yes, I've got them. Check your PM.
Flying Dutchman
Thanks for all your effort Spud. Hopes it works out. It is a lifesaver for those who live and die with our Iggles.
Phits
QUOTE (Flying Dutchman @ Dec 5 2013, 09:24 PM) *
Thanks for all your effort Spud. Hopes it works out. It is a lifesaver for those who live and die with our Iggles.

I second that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.