Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have the Eagles beat a good team yet?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I'm with you X, I don't like the drop off late in the game and this wasn't the first time. But they beat a good team today. The Cards have a really tough defense and a good offense and they've been hot lately. Those WRs scared me. Eagles got the W against a good team and they deserved it.
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 1 2013, 08:30 PM) *
I'm with you X, I don't like the drop off late in the game and this wasn't the first time. But they beat a good team today. The Cards have a really tough defense and a good offense and they've been hot lately. Those WRs scared me. Eagles got the W against a good team and they deserved it.

Cards are a good team... probably the best team the Eagles have faced this season since Denver. The fact that "Arson" Palmer can throw to two guys not named Fitzgerald at will... is not a fun match up.

Props to Bradley Fletcher. He and Boykin have been the antithesis of the Assmonger Era of the secondary. Cary Williams had a great game as well.
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 1 2013, 08:30 PM) *

Maybe. They certainly aren't a bad team. I don't think they are much, if any, above mediocre. But I don't think the difference between 'mediocre' and 'good' is that big, either.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.