Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PINCH ME ...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Pinch me ... I am WAY beyond what I expected from and for this team. And that was BEFORE Foles came in as
back up.

Let me say that again, .... BACK UP .... HOLY GOOGGALY MOOGGALY I'm as happy as a pig wallowing in my own
dung.

Who the heck cares, I'm enjoying the pinching ..... WOW !
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Dec 1 2013, 07:02 PM) *
Pinch me ... I am WAY beyond what I expected from and for this team. And that was BEFORE Foles came in as
back up.

Let me say that again, .... BACK UP .... HOLY GOOGGALY MOOGGALY I'm as happy as a pig wallowing in my own
dung.

Who the heck cares, I'm enjoying the pinching ..... WOW !

Is he really a backup? Not to me anymore, I really think he is our QB this year and next. He hasn't played 16 games yet, he is still learning and it looks like he is. But even a lot of great QBs stunk it up in their first season, Foles is way ahead of the curve there. The expectations people have set to accept that he is a real NFL starter is ridiculous, what he has done in his first 11 games as a starter is not a fluke, flukes don't last that long. I am very hopeful that Nick will be our QB for years to come.
samaroo
Hear, hear!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.