Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: December's Children...WIN
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
larsol thof
Foles will declare clearly who and what he is from today on out.
Our team has had more success this season than pundits and fans predicted (my Prelude down below excluded).
The rate of improvement was astonishing and in all categories...offense, defense, special teams.
Anything from here on in is pure bonus baby.
I doubt we'd go far even if we make the postseason.

Nick Foles is up. The onus is on him. It's now time to find if his calm pocket demeanor is real. Dallas still bothers me because teammates were recently quoted as saying his eyes were clear, and his voice and cognition. That rules out an unlikely early concussion and causes doubt. I refuse to jump on the cool-aide bandwagon until I can trust the driver.
Then there's this historical Philly thing; how can we really be that lucky? This is the team that traded Sonny Jurgensen to Washington.
I've harbored animosity toward the Cardinals since they beat us here in the POs, when I thought we might win it all. Since then, like NOLA, they seem to have our number and physically push us around. Other teams have called us soft...49'er Frank Gore.
They've been running their mouths talking trash, we're coming off a bye rested, at home and are going to be tested.
STOMP THEM. HUMILIATE THEM.
No playing "not to lose". No taking knees. Run up the score.
Make the Raider performance seem conservative.
Let's see indeed if times have changed.
Destiny is ours...FINISH!
mcnabbulous
Whoa, usually people establish a voice around here before they go on an unintelligible rant. Welcome.
bwc2112
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 1 2013, 12:58 PM) *
Whoa, usually people establish a voice around here before they go on an unintelligible rant. Welcome.

I sorta like this rookie, so far. Welcome
Dreagon
Congrats on the win.
Not only did you guys make the last game of the season more interesting, but combined with Minnesota's win over Chicago, the sixth playoff seed just became a reasonable possibility to the loser of that game.
bwc2112
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 1 2013, 06:33 PM) *
Congrats on the win.
Not only did you guys make the last game of the season more interesting, but combined with Minnesota's win over Chicago, the sixth playoff seed just became a reasonable possibility to the loser of that game.

You are welcome, I think? huh.gif
Dreagon
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Dec 1 2013, 05:50 PM) *
You are welcome, I think? huh.gif

lol! Yeah, that didn't come out exactly right.

I also just checked the rest of San Francisco's schedule and I only see one probable loss in the bunch, so that sixth seed is probably already taken.
D Rock
Cool-aide bandwagon?

Eyrie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 1 2013, 05:58 PM) *

You mean any of us post intelligible rants? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.