Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just when I decided to start paying attention
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Jax
Flyers have gotten back into contention, perhaps from a patsy schedule, but they are close enough to being relevant that I thought I'd begin to pay attention again. We played the Panthers, who suck, and we got our butt kicked. Ok, I will check back on them in 2014.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Nov 26 2013, 12:58 PM) *
Flyers have gotten back into contention, perhaps from a patsy schedule, but they are close enough to being relevant that I thought I'd begin to pay attention again. We played the Panthers, who suck, and we got our butt kicked. Ok, I will check back on them in 2014.

They've won some quality games, including against Pitt on the road. Mason has been outstanding, and their younger players have stepped it up a bit. They're a couple points away from the playoffs, it'll be worth following them for a while to see how they continue playing.
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 26 2013, 01:05 PM) *
They've won some quality games, including against Pitt on the road. Mason has been outstanding, and their younger players have stepped it up a bit. They're a couple points away from the playoffs, it'll be worth following them for a while to see how they continue playing.

We beat Pitt and lost to Florida. That is offsetting. The rest of our wins were gimmes. I hope that in January it becomes worth following!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.