Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip and Foles Mic'd Up
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
My bad if this was already posted before, I searched briefly and didn't see anything.

I really enjoy the SoundFX series NFL network has. The ones that cover an eagles win are even better.

Couldn't find a link to embed so this is the direct link to the video. Enjoy

Foles straight stylin' on niggas
Jax
Was that Tra Thomas on the bench with the O-Line? He looked familiar but there was only a quick glimpse. I did see Howard Eskin's ugly mug in there. Why is that jack ass on the sideline?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Nov 22 2013, 08:28 AM) *
I did see Howard Eskin's ugly mug in there. Why is that jack ass on the sideline?

I imagine living in Jacksonville you don't 'get' to follow the Philly sports radio much, specifically radio. Howard Eskin has been shilling for the Eagles (specifically Reid) for years, and has acted as their own little Goebbels. He basically sold out for access, and got it.
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 22 2013, 09:03 AM) *
I imagine living in Jacksonville you don't 'get' to follow the Philly sports radio much, specifically radio. Howard Eskin has been shilling for the Eagles (specifically Reid) for years, and has acted as their own little Goebbels. He basically sold out for access, and got it.

I can WIP on Satellite radio but I don't listen much. So, Eskin is the Spadaro of the mainstream media huh? I'd rather look at Dave's bald mug than Eskin. At least Spadaro is pleasant. Eskin is an ass.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Nov 22 2013, 09:52 AM) *
I can WIP on Satellite radio but I don't listen much. So, Eskin is the Spadaro of the mainstream media huh? I'd rather look at Dave's bald mug than Eskin. At least Spadaro is pleasant. Eskin is an ass.

Very true. Also, Spadaro is actually employed by the Eagles, whereas Eskin is a sellout piece of shit. I honestly don't understand how he got a job in entertainment in the first place. The only bright side about this year is that since Reid is gone, we don't have to hear Eskin sucking his dick 24/7.
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 22 2013, 10:30 AM) *
Very true. Also, Spadaro is actually employed by the Eagles, whereas Eskin is a sellout piece of shit. I honestly don't understand how he got a job in entertainment in the first place. The only bright side about this year is that since Reid is gone, we don't have to hear Eskin sucking his dick 24/7.

Eskin is a total dork. He would blow anybody on the Eagles sideline.
D Rock
QUOTE (Jax @ Nov 22 2013, 02:28 PM) *
Was that Tra Thomas on the bench with the O-Line? He looked familiar but there was only a quick glimpse. I did see Howard Eskin's ugly mug in there. Why is that jack ass on the sideline?

Tra worked with Lane Johnson getting him ready for combine, senior bowl, and draft at his florida based gym.

Apparently he's been doing a bang up job so Chip brought him on as a coaching intern.
nephillymike
That's good stuff.

It's great we got Chip.
Zero
Good shit, Rainman. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.