Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bye, bye ... 11 down, 5 to go
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Damn, this season has gone by fast! Nice to go into the bye following a win. 6 - 5 with what appears to be at least 1 more win. My guess is that a healthy roster after the bye may be able to steal 2 additional games. I'm guessing they take the Vikes and they should beat the Cowboys and 1 of the other three. 9 - 7 is where I guessed them to be and it looks attainable.
Jax
The Eagles will exceed my prediction unless they lose out. I don't think that will happen.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
If they can play with the intensity they did today, and be lucky on the injury side, anything is literally quite possible for this team. And I once thought they didn't stand a chance in hell of doing anything at all let alone anything big. And if they can win the NFC East title, that would be HUGE in my book.

This year HAS flown by, way tooooo fast, but the SURPRISES have been AWESOME.

Biggest surprise. Foles. Out of nowhere comes this big accurate cool headed smart kid who suddenly gets a snapshot in the HOF and is now getting the attention of the entire league it seems. Phew. Who drafted this kid? He is FUN to watch, and he showed some RUNNING ability, some SMART running ability even, today. GEEZ he just keeps getting better and better. How can Chip NOT name him starter now ?

And .. is it just me, or is he making progression reads and quick decisions which attest to his great pass attempt/intercept ratio. In that department , sorry to say it, he's helping Vick think about his next career.
Flying Dutchman
I said 8-8 and I'm glad to say I was wrong. As a stone cold Foles Freak, I was worried about how long it would take for him to get in and replace Vick. I just liked the kid's intangibles and they are growing along with our record. This is a fun season. As a caution, I still believe it takes 3 years for young QBs to really develop. This could get even better!!
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 17 2013, 09:08 PM) *
If they can play with the intensity they did today, and be lucky on the injury side, anything is literally quite possible for this team. And I once thought they didn't stand a chance in hell of doing anything at all let alone anything big. And if they can win the NFC East title, that would be HUGE in my book.

This year HAS flown by, way tooooo fast, but the SURPRISES have been AWESOME.

Biggest surprise. Foles. Out of nowhere comes this big accurate cool headed smart kid who suddenly gets a snapshot in the HOF and is now getting the attention of the entire league it seems. Phew. Who drafted this kid? He is FUN to watch, and he showed some RUNNING ability, some SMART running ability even, today. GEEZ he just keeps getting better and better. How can Chip NOT name him starter now ?

And .. is it just me, or is he making progression reads and quick decisions which attest to his great pass attempt/intercept ratio. In that department , sorry to say it, he's helping Vick think about his next career.

Boca, you have never ever been more correct!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.