Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I was wrong...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Rick
Looks like I was wrong with my evaluation of this team before/early this season. First place after game 11 is something I never dreamed possible this season (or even next season). No, I don't have a belief this is a SB team but we're in the hunt to make the playoffs. Again, something I never thought possible.
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 17 2013, 06:27 PM) *
Looks like I was wrong with my evaluation of this team before/early this season. First place after game 11 is something I never dreamed possible this season (or even next season). No, I don't have a belief this is a SB team but we're in the hunt to make the playoffs. Again, something I never thought possible.

Dude, if they could play the way they did in the first half for 60 minutes they'd be competitive with anyone.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 17 2013, 06:18 PM) *
Dude, if they could play the way they did in the first half for 60 minutes they'd be competitive with anyone.

Yep !
Rick
I'm with you but, as I mentioned in another thread, watching this team rip my heart out my whole life makes it very difficult to allow me to believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.