Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Curry
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
Needs to get more snaps, period. The guy leads the team in sacks despite only playing 20% of defensive snaps. I get it that they have concerns about his play against the run, but thats more than made up for imo in what he brings with the pass rush, which is one area I think the defense has lagged behind with all the progress theyve made lately.

Plus, I love the guys hustle and attitude. Great story about how he grew up a huge eagles fan and wouldnt let the NFL camera crews into his house on draft night because he didn't want to take down his Eagles gear in case he was drafted by another team.

canadianeagle
I agree. I really think he is the best pass rusher on this team. All he does is perform. I sure as hell hope they don't trade this kid.
canadianeagle
I agree. I really think he is the best pass rusher on this team. All he does is perform. I sure as hell hope they don't trade this kid.
Jax
That's a cool story about Curry. I like him that much more now.

nephillymike
why did he hug the ref?
make_it_rain
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 11 2013, 10:11 PM) *
why did he hug the ref?

There's gotta be a story behind it. My guess is he was thankful the ref didn't flag him for wafflecrushing Tolzien.
D Rock
That's how I saw it too. Technically, with the helmet coming off, the ref could have flagged him for "blow to the head."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.