Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got Nothing!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
All those years of yelling to run the damn ball, I now have nothing.

That game ending nine and half minute drive, running the ball down the throats of GB, having the play call in nice and early so GB couldn't change personnel, and just have Foles stand there while the game withered away for GB was absolutley beautiful.

I don't smoke and I was looking for a post sex cigarette.

Absolutley Awesome!

When Polk is ready to come back, our running game will be that much better. I really believe he is a hidden gem that will compliment Shady and making us more leathal.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 11 2013, 01:09 PM) *
That game ending nine and half minute drive, running the ball down the throats of GB, having the play call in nice and early so GB couldn't change personnel, and just have Foles stand there while the game withered away for GB was absolutley beautiful.

It certainly was a thing of beauty. That drive put me "All In" with this regime.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 11 2013, 02:09 PM) *
When Polk is ready to come back, our running game will be that much better. I really believe he is a hidden gem that will compliment Shady and making us more leathal.

I like what I've seen of Polk. He's a between the tackles, straight ahead, make-em-pay runner. I'd like to see more of him. As much talent as Brown seems to have, I'm really hoping he stops trying to turn it outside and starts using his size more.
Jax
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 11 2013, 01:09 PM) *
All those years of yelling to run the damn ball, I now have nothing.

I don't smoke and I was looking for a post sex cigarette.

Absolutley Awesome!

Yeah, Brown really has had only a couple nice runs in the last month.
D Rock
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 11 2013, 07:18 PM) *
It certainly was a thing of beauty. That drive put me "All In" with this regime.

The did the same thing to ice the game in Tampon Gay and it was also a thing of BEAUTY!!!!

And the "experts" all said Chips offense couldn't deliver a good 4 min drill with a lead in the 4th.

laugh.gif
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Isn't it terrific to have so much good stuff to talk about ?

In addition to all the goodies you guys are sayin' I'd like to say that when you add the surprising contribution Cooper and Ertz add into our weaponry, man it gets even MORE interesting.

Finally, a fun time is being had by Eagles fans. Well, at least a few of us here.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!

CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Nov 12 2013, 05:24 PM) *
The did the same thing to ice the game in Tampon Gay and it was also a thing of BEAUTY!!!!

And the "experts" all said Chips offense couldn't deliver a good 4 min drill with a lead in the 4th.

laugh.gif

They can have their 4 min drills. I will take that 9 minute and 32 second beat down the Eagles delivered on Sunday. biggrin.gif

Just the thought of lining up and running the ball down their throat like that, when they knew what was coming, is one of my fondest Eagle memories over the past several seasons.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.