Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WE HAVE A SHOT !
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
ANY TEAM wins at Green Bay is worth a look...
WE just did it ....... Stellar!
I had to watch the cartoon version, none the less .. Great Job!
WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES AND OUR NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON ALL>>>>>> BEERS ALL ALL AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JeeQ
Geaux Saints!

Cowboys Loss Tonight + Eagles Win Vs Redskins Next Week = NFC East Division Leader Going Into The Bye cheers.gif
nephillymike
Like the fat lady at the bar at the end of the night.

I just need a chance!!
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 10 2013, 05:11 PM) *
Like the fat lady at the bar at the end of the night.

I just need a chance!!

Even fat chicks deserve a charity jam every so often.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 10 2013, 06:04 PM) *
Even fat chicks deserve a charity jam every so often.

I think no Rodgers and then no Wallace qualifies as the fat chick getting lucky with a stud with beer goggles!!
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 10 2013, 07:10 PM) *
I think no Rodgers and then no Wallace qualifies as the fat chick getting lucky with a stud with beer goggles!!

I think maybe the fat lady had a gun too. It's not that the Eagles played awful, but that wasn't the Packers and there were a couple of gifts.

And, not that it helped one side or the other but the refs really, really sucked. There were at least two blatant face masks on Shady that went either ignored or unseen. A couple of PI that both teams could have been called for.
Jax
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 10 2013, 06:10 PM) *

The guy that played is better than Wallace.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.