Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gint's Fan on Chip
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Came across a shopkeeper yesterday, a pathetic Gints fan, who opened his fat trap to tell me his opinion that Chip wasn't gonna make it in the NFL. Poor bastard. I politely gave it to him with both barrels and reasoned argument which he could not deny to shut him the fuck UP !

And in front of all his other customers too !

Dumd fucking idiot bastard.

No wonder so many small business owners go out of business. They don't know their customers well enough. Dumb assed mother fucker.

Ya don't mess with Boca John when I'm wearin' my Eagles cap ... unless you're younger and/or bigger than I, then maybe.

mad.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Dreagon
Kelly is only one game below .500 in his rookie year, so how is he destined to fail in the NFL? I can think of a lot of great coaches who had worse rookie years than that.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Nov 9 2013, 08:19 PM) *
Kelly is only one game below .500 in his rookie year, so how is he destined to fail in the NFL? I can think of a lot of great coaches who had worse rookie years than that.

Jimmy Johnson 1 - 15
Bill Walsh 2 - 14
Dick Vermeil 4 - 10

Just sayin, not comparin.
nephillymike
Good job Boca!! Fuck him!

Does he have a business e-mail?

If so, send him this link with love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk

Also, if you knew that our starting QB would miss 3 full games and two 1/2 games, and our backup QB would miss 1 full game plus a 1/4 game and our defense would be in the bottom quintile, how good would 4-5 look now?

Chip's doing fine.

I'm very happy with the hire
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 9 2013, 01:19 PM) *
Came across a shopkeeper yesterday, a pathetic Gints fan, who opened his fat trap to tell me his opinion that Chip wasn't gonna make it in the NFL. Poor bastard. I politely gave it to him with both barrels and reasoned argument which he could not deny to shut him the fuck UP !

And in front of all his other customers too !

No wonder so many small business owners go out of business. They don't know their customers well enough. Dumb assed mother fucker.

Ya don't mess with Boca John when I'm wearin' my Eagles cap ... unless you're younger and/or bigger than I, then maybe.

:angry: :P :D :lol:

Chip Kelly might be the only net positive the Eagles have. I doubt this team is even a game under .500 with anyone else. He's made the most out of what he has (including several years of horrible Eagles drafts).
Flying Dutchman
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Nov 9 2013, 01:19 PM) *

mad.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Gimme a shout Boca and I'll be there in about 4 hrs to have your back or play the bad guy if needed. :LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.