Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nick Foles heading to the Hall of Fame!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Okay, maybe he isn't being enshrined, but his game-worn jersey and the record-tying ball are.

Nick Foles to the Hall of Fame

Congrats Nick!
Bocadelphia Eagles John
I only hope the Hall accepts the items and agrees to include them in their displays. What a terrific boost to Foles's confidence this probably means, though. It'll be interesting to see how Foles goes next ... I'm pulling for the guy, but I don't know why it is I am not yet willing to be totally happy and comfortable about whether he should be named full time starter to settle that question, who is ? All I can offer is, when I did see him live against Tampa, I have to admit I was surprised how good he looked. Helped of course by Jackson, McCoy, Celek, Ertz and Cooper. And I find the Dallas outcome baffling. I trust Chip, and I wish all the best success for Foles.

GOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.