Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: strangest stat from yesterday
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
all seven TDs occured in a span of 21 plays over 31 minutes

1 TD for every 3 passes....

FREAKING AMAZING
Jax
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Nov 4 2013, 07:45 PM) *
all seven TDs occured in a span of 21 plays over 31 minutes

1 TD for every 3 passes....

FREAKING AMAZING

He had still had a third of the game left to set the NFL record had Chip been so inclined...
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Jax @ Nov 4 2013, 06:52 PM) *
He had still had a third of the game left to set the NFL record had Chip been so inclined...

he gave him two more series, but when he got sacked on the second Chip decided to play it safe.
If Foles got injured going for #8 everyone would be saying Chip screwed up to go for a record anyway
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Nov 4 2013, 06:52 PM) *

I remember early in the 3rd thinking 'wow, this would be a great time for Chip to learn the value of killing the clock with a big lead.' I believe he had 6 at that point, so when he got the 7th I naturally thought about letting him try it. But honestly, Chip played it perfectly. Foles had 2 chances and failed, and if anything happened to him, we would be murdering Chip today.
Jax
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Nov 4 2013, 08:33 PM) *
I remember early in the 3rd thinking 'wow, this would be a great time for Chip to learn the value of killing the clock with a big lead.' I believe he had 6 at that point, so when he got the 7th I naturally thought about letting him try it. But honestly, Chip played it perfectly. Foles had 2 chances and failed, and if anything happened to him, we would be murdering Chip today.

agree
Jax
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Nov 4 2013, 08:02 PM) *
he gave him two more series, but when he got sacked on the second Chip decided to play it safe.
If Foles got injured going for #8 everyone would be saying Chip screwed up to go for a record anyway

Yep
nephillymike
Here's a strange stat.

The Eagles D surrendered 560 yards and only 20 points.

That has to be a record doesn't it??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.