Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Linc
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
Why, Can we go out of town and knock the snot out of these teams and can't get a win at home?????????????
wacko.gif
Great game performance level high and somewhere else.
For Pete's sake we need one in Philly at OUR HOUSE!!!
Eyrie
I'd happily play the rest of the season on the road at this rate.
Flying Dutchman
Maybe all the Nick & Vick haters just bring the Link bad karma?
Chip Kelly
I've said it once, I'll say it again, the Linc sucks. Everything from the atmosphere to the field turf. Speaking of the field turf, what is it? It looks like shit.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Nov 4 2013, 02:13 PM) *
I've said it once, I'll say it again, the Linc sucks. Everything from the atmosphere to the field turf. Speaking of the field turf, what is it? It looks like shit.

The Linc deserves to suck. They upgraded the stadium just so they could skyrocket ticket prices and keep out the "Every Man" from attending games. No one fears coming into Philadelphia anymore, it's like going to Disneyland.

I remember the good old days when players, commentators, and opposing fans all agreed to the hardest play to was Philadelphia. Now it's the most assured victory in the NFL (Other than the Buccaneers)
Chip Kelly
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 4 2013, 08:33 PM) *
The Linc deserves to suck. They upgraded the stadium just so they could skyrocket ticket prices and keep out the "Every Man" from attending games. No one fears coming into Philadelphia anymore, it's like going to Disneyland.

I remember the good old days when players, commentators, and opposing fans all agreed to the hardest play to was Philadelphia. Now it's the most assured victory in the NFL (Other than the Buccaneers)

You nailed it. I had to laugh during the last game game when the commentators were talking, "I can't believe the Eagles have lost this many home games in a row." Is it really that hard to believe? The real fans seem to be confined to the upper deck and the back of the end zones while the rest of the stadium is full of rich folk.

The noise still comes in spurts like on third down, but it's nowhere near as loud as the Vet was. Somebody in this thread also mentioned the noise escaping easily, and that is also true.

I hate it, it sucks so much ass. Rebuild the Vet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.