Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Raiders or not....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Foles looks great.
Chip Kelly
Raiders D was ranked 10th coming in, so it's not like they're playing a bunch of scrubs.
Phits
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Nov 3 2013, 07:55 PM) *
Raiders D was ranked 10th coming in, so it's not like they're playing a bunch of scrubs.

scrubs or not, i didn't think Foles could look this good.
Chip Kelly
QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 3 2013, 08:01 PM) *
scrubs or not, i didn't think Foles could look this good.

Me neither.
SpudDogg
wow @ Foles today.

Awesome, a great pleasure to watch.

Woulda been cool to let him break the record though.
JeeQ
Nick played his ass off today. Shame on Chip for benching him so early; that record was his to take tonight.
Rick
Yeah, I would have liked to see him get a shot at the record. I realize the issue we'd have if he were to get hurt but this doesn't happen very often. Sometimes you have to let history play itself out.
Eyrie
Foles was outstanding. It's safe to say he'll never play that well again, but it does mean that he can play very well in this offense. What we need now is some consistently good performances rather than Vick-style highs and lows. The highs are great, but the lows mean we can't trust the QB.
D Rock
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Nov 4 2013, 01:10 AM) *
Nick played his ass off today. Shame on Chip for benching him so early; that record was his to take tonight.

He had 2 drives after TD #7 to try to get the record breaker. The failure to do so was as much on him as it was on Chip. No fault there IMO.

Rick
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 4 2013, 02:04 PM) *
Foles was outstanding. It's safe to say he'll never play that well again, but it does mean that he can play very well in this offense. What we need now is some consistently good performances rather than Vick-style highs and lows. The highs are great, but the lows mean we can't trust the QB.

Agreed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.