Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting stats here
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Seems the run defense ain't so bad but Foles and the pass rush? So maybe our not-so-fleet-footed-DBs need a bit more help ... ya think? And maybe Lurie should tell us that the next franchise QB is top priority. Oh, he already said that?
9th ... NFL ranking for an Eagles rushing defense that has not allowed a 100-yard runner this season. The Raiders enter Sunday's game averaging 138.9 yards a game on the ground.

41.4 ... Completion percentage for Nick Foles when he has not been under pressure in the pocket. He has completed 12 of 29 passes for 151 yards and one touchdown and been sacked once.

27 ... Number of teams that have a defensive player with more than three sacks. Connor Barwin and Fletcher Cox lead the Eagles, who are 28th in the league in sacks per pass play, with three sacks each.
Here ...
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 1 2013, 06:49 AM) *
Seems the run defense

is about to have a pretty crappy day against Pryor and McFadden.....I hope we score some points or it will be ugly.
Eyrie
I'm not convinced by the 3-4 being able to consistently pressure the opposing QB. That may be more down to our defence being in a period of transition whilst the right personnel are brought in, but the lack of sacks is still a concern.
Rick
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 2 2013, 05:55 AM) *
I'm not convinced by the 3-4 being able to consistently pressure the opposing QB. That may be more down to our defence being in a period of transition whilst the right personnel are brought in, but the lack of sacks is still a concern.

Well it's not help a secondary which can't seem to cover very well and which we are playing without a safety...oh wait, there is a safety on the field, he just sucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.