Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sort of wierd
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
bwc2112
Just hitting 50 and...... we all know. How much time ? Hitting this marker in life is funny with the old fart party. then you look. And then think what know? Well I decided to take up full contact Shuffle board. I'm gonna kick those nuns ass. After that I will watch Eagles games. Go Walkers opps Eagles!
xsv
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Oct 27 2013, 10:12 PM) *
Just hitting 50 and...... we all know. How much time ? Hitting this marker in life is funny with the old fart party. then you look. And then think what know? Well I decided to take up full contact Shuffle board. I'm gonna kick those nuns ass. After that I will watch Eagles games. Go Walkers opps Eagles!

Happy birthday. I'm not far behind you, and let me tell you, this year had easily been the best of my life.

Also, I'd bet that FD can tell you that life past 50 can be a blast.

50 is the new 30.
Jax
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was a great one!

X, I had heard 50 was the new 40 but you are taking it to a new level - I like that!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.