Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The defense keeps the Giants out of the end zone...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Wheeljack
The offense can't even hope to get close to it.

I vote the Eagles start Barkley the rest of the season. Vick isn't ever going to be healthy enough to be effective. He had no business being in this game. Foles sucks (I'm not hearing arguments against that). The Eagles need to draft someone.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Oct 27 2013, 03:06 PM) *
The Eagles need to draft someone.

As I've been saying. Vick is fine when healthy. Sadly that's never the case. Foles and Barkley are just guys.
Overall, our offense against press man has some serious questions to answer.
Jax
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Oct 27 2013, 04:06 PM) *
The offense can't even hope to get close to it.

I vote the Eagles start Barkley the rest of the season. Vick isn't ever going to be healthy enough to be effective. He had no business being in this game. Foles sucks (I'm not hearing arguments against that). The Eagles need to draft someone.

Foles is the best QB on the roster. Yes Barkley was better today than last week but today he confirmed to me that he isn't a starter in the NFL. Foles may not be the answer but I think he is the best QB on this roster. That said, maybe we should play the worst QB on the roster so that we are in better position to draft the guy that becomes the best QB on the roster...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.