Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please, beat the Giants.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dreagon
Now that they have their first win behind them, there are some honestly talking about them making another one of their late season winning streaks. So please, I want you guys to stomp that little idea into the dirt before it even gets a chance to gain traction. A satisfying 45-0 beatdown would be nice. Just sayin...
JeeQ
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 25 2013, 04:27 PM) *
Now that they have their first win behind them, there are some honestly talking about them making another one of their late season winning streaks. So please, I want you guys to stomp that little idea into the dirt before it even gets a chance to gain traction. A satisfying 45-0 beatdown would be nice. Just sayin...

Count me amongst that group. I never bought into the "Giants are the worst team in the league" nonsense for a second. If they get a win on Sunday then they're two games away from the division lead at the midseason point. That's all the spark they'll need for another classic NY late season winning streak.
Eyrie
We're always happy to help a friend out biggrin.gif
Jax
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 25 2013, 10:13 PM) *
Count me amongst that group. I never bought into the "Giants are the worst team in the league" nonsense for a second. If they get a win on Sunday then they're two games away from the division lead at the midseason point. That's all the spark they'll need for another classic NY late season winning streak.

They might beat us since we stink at home and since our defense is horrid. They are good enough to beat Dallas out of the division. In fact, barring a Romo turnover spree I think Dallas has the Division won.
Jax
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 25 2013, 07:27 PM) *
A satisfying 45-0 beatdown would be nice. Just sayin...

Absolutely! Why not just go for half a hundred!
bwc2112

Are you saying you are afraid of ELY?
bwc2112
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 25 2013, 10:13 PM) *

THEY AIN'T FROM NY!!!!! DAMN IT !!! THEY ARE JERSEY! as so with the fucking Jets. They do have their own state, but nobody knows it is their. ka.gif
Rick
QUOTE (Jax @ Oct 26 2013, 08:49 AM) *
They might beat us since we stink at home and since our defense is horrid. They are good enough to beat Dallas out of the division. In fact, barring a Romo turnover spree I think Dallas has the Division won.

Aren't you following that other thread on our defense? Our defense isn't that bad.....

btw, we'll probably be at Jerry's to watch the game tomorrow if you'd like to join us.
Eyrie
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Oct 26 2013, 10:13 PM) *
THEY AIN'T FROM NY!!!!! DAMN IT !!! THEY ARE JERSEY! as so with the fucking Jets. They do have their own state, but nobody knows it is their. ka.gif

Precisely. They are the NJ VaGiants.
Zero

Always happy when the Eagles beat the Giants, the Redskins and the Cowboys. You don't have any ulterior motives here, do you? blah.gif
nephillymike
Big Game today boys!

Need to get back to .500.

Let's hope Vick stays healthy and our D continues its decent play.

4-4 is worlds better than 3-5.

And if DET takes care of DAL, we're tied for 1st!!
Jax
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 26 2013, 05:14 PM) *
Aren't you following that other thread on our defense? Our defense isn't that bad.....

btw, we'll probably be at Jerry's to watch the game tomorrow if you'd like to join us.

Rick,

Thanks for the invite. I'd love to be there but today we have begun moving from Palencia and moving closer to Jax. I would like to schedule to watch a game together soon. What's upcoming on our schedule?
Dreagon
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 27 2013, 06:20 AM) *
Always happy when the Eagles beat the Giants, the Redskins and the Cowboys. You don't have any ulterior motives here, do you? blah.gif

lol! Nope, no ulterior motives here. My fellow Cowboys fans think I'm crazy and should be rooting for the Giants. But I just can't do it biggrin.gif
JeeQ
6 Losses In A Row...

Two Weeks Later & Two Games Out Of First Place...

VaGiants
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.