Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My reaction to today's loss
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Normally, whenever Eagles lose I'm bummed for a couple of days. When we lose to Dallas, normally I'm not good for anyone to be around.

But today I'm left STUNNED and facing reality.

I realize just how huge a job Chip took on, and how upside down is this roster. I don't envy him in deciding on how to move forward. The team is a mess. Where do you start to fix it ? Holy crap !

nephillymike
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Oct 20 2013, 10:24 PM) *
Normally, whenever Eagles lose I'm bummed for a couple of days. When we lose to Dallas, normally I'm not good for anyone to be around.

I realize just how huge a job Chip took on, and how upside down is this roster. I don't envy him in deciding on how to move forward. The team is a mess. Where do you start to fix it ? Holy crap !

Not as bad as it looks. If Vick plays yesterday with the way our D played, we're 4-3 and in first place. Hopefully the D has improved enough to be average the rest of the way. That would go along way to a decent record.
Bez
I'm pretty sure Chip took the job and the team in the shape it was in , with the stipulation that they would be flexible with his requests . I dont think he took the job thinking it had the possibility of turning out as bad as it does for new NFL coaches. He knew what he was getting into .
bwc2112
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Oct 20 2013, 11:24 PM) *

See my post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.