Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At least the "D" looked serviceable.....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
nm.
Zero
Yeah, that was strange. We took it for granted that the offense would score a ton of points and were worried about the defense. Then, the defense holds a supposedly explosive offense to 17 and the offense is little more than a shart.
CT_Eagle
The D was the only thing worth watching in an otherwise horrible game. Today definitely was the opposite of what I thought it would be. Two of the top scoring offenses vs two of the worse defenses. Neither offense looked anything like a top scoring offense today.
D Rock
I don't think I've ever seen such a complete bed shitting job by an nfl offense. Nobody did anything. Foles was utter dog shit. Protection spotty. Receivers dropping balls, lesean looked like he was trying out for dances with the stars. Head scratching coaching decisions.

The defense looked almost okay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.