Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congrats Fraud Eagles Fans!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
You have been rooting for KC all year more than your 'team,' and you now get your moral victory. Hopefully you have found Chiefs fan boards to join!

*signature changed
Zero
Did I miss something?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 20 2013, 07:39 PM) *
Did I miss something?

I bet that KC would win less than 7 games this year. The Reid-apologists on the board bet otherwise. I lost the bet, and am happily changing my signature to give them their little moral victory. laugh.gif He still cost us 2 rings.
koolaidluke
I love Andy and disagree with you about him but it's a non issue. Definitely don't change your sig on my account.

Kelly already succeeded in turning this team around. The question is how he is going to be able to adjust going forward. This team is getting closer but I think Kelly will have to make some changes.
koolaidluke
Also it is possible Kelly may ultimately decide he prefers the college game where he can dominate with scrubs as opposed to the NFL where his success will be so dependent on the level of talent he has. But that's all down the road.
mcnabbulous
This douchenozzle has been rooting against the Eagles and Reid for years and he has the audacity to question anyone else's fandom.

A collective group that have been on this message board discussing the Eagles since much earlier than February 2012.
make_it_rain
Can we just go ahead and pencil in Andy for coach of the year right now?

Also, I commend HOP for owning up to his side of the Chiefs prop/bet discussion from the beginning of the season. I'm pretty sure I was on the record saying I didn't think the Chiefs would do shit this year, so this is my time to eat crow as well.
Bez
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 20 2013, 06:32 PM) *
You have been rooting for KC all year more than your 'team,' and you now get your moral victory. Hopefully you have found Chiefs fan boards to join!

*signature changed
You know what , I found your sparring with Rock kind of funny and said as much . But this OP of yours is pretty much the equivalantt of Rocks denying he was being an asshole when he gave me a hard time seeing I commented on the Chiefs ......on a thread about Big Red posted by Sam I am . You both whine like bitches when you get upset . The quality of football related posts here even with the slow traffic is really in depth and worth reading. This thread is crapping on your own front door , something you and Rock are good at .
Bez
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Oct 20 2013, 08:23 PM) *

Also, I commend HOP for owning up to his side of the Chiefs prop/bet discussion from the beginning of the season. I'm pretty sure I was on the record saying I didn't think the Chiefs would do shit this year, so this is my time to eat crow as well.
There are Chiefs fans rooting for the Colts right now. Something I am reluctant to do for a number of reasons.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Oct 20 2013, 09:23 PM) *

Vegas put the Chiefs win/loss over/under at 7.5. I went under, I lost. Oh well. It's just amazing to watch supposed Eagles fans rooting for the Chiefs this year, I like most real Eagles fans don't care about KC unless they're playing us. Mcnabbulous has been proven right for the first and only time ever, and I'm happy to give him his self-esteem boost.
mcnabbulous
Yeah, I was only proven right about the major talking point that has consumed the Eagles fanbase for most of the past decade. No big deal.

And yeah, I'm following what the Chiefs are doing this year, much like I am for 31 other teams in the nfl. I've seen one Chiefs game. They happened to be playing Philly. I also really appreciate everything Andy did for our franchise, so I'd like to see him do well. Not quite sure how anyone who's not a complete jackass could have any problem with that.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2013, 09:56 PM) *
Yeah, I was only proven right about the major talking point that has consumed the Eagles fanbase for most of the past decade. No big deal.

And yeah, I'm following what the Chiefs are doing this year, much like I am for 31 other teams in the nfl. I've seen one Chiefs game. They happened to be playing Philly. I also really appreciate everything Andy did for our franchise, so I'd like to see him do well. Not quite sure how anyone who's not a complete jackass could have any problem with that.

Did you wear your Chiefs jersey today? Fraud - you're probably a Cowboys fan when it suits you.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 20 2013, 09:58 PM) *
Did you wear your Chiefs jersey today? Fraud - you're probably a Cowboys fan when it suits you.

Yeah, I've only posted 5100 times on an Eagles message board because I'm a fraud fan.
I don't know why I even respond to this shit. You've added nothing to this board with either of your screen names, every post you've ever made on the Reid matter has been proven wrong and irrelevant. And you're a petulant child that whines like a little bitch when faced with their own ignorance.
And the guy that has cheered against our team for 2 years is questioning me. Priceless.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 20 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Yeah, I've only posted 5100 times on an Eagles message board because I'm a fraud fan.
I don't know why I even respond to this shit. You've added nothing to this board with either of your screen names, every post you've ever made on the Reid matter has been proven wrong and irrelevant. And you're a petulant child that whines like a little bitch when faced with their own ignorance.
And the guy that has cheered against our team for 2 years is questioning me. Priceless.

You're clearly a fraud. Enjoy your Chiefs win, and you probably clinked glasses with Cowboys fans today in Austin. Fraud.
D Rock
QUOTE (Bez @ Oct 21 2013, 01:25 AM) *
You know what , I found your sparring with Rock kind of funny and said as much . But this OP of yours is pretty much the equivalantt of Rocks denying he was being an asshole when he gave me a hard time seeing I commented on the Chiefs ......on a thread about Big Red posted by Sam I am . You both whine like bitches when you get upset . The quality of football related posts here even with the slow traffic is really in depth and worth reading. This thread is crapping on your own front door , something you and Rock are good at .

I wasn't wrong then and I'm not wrong now when I remind you yet again that it was an asshat move to come here spewing your chiefs love the week after they beat us. It's a pure douchebag play that's only exacerbated by inability to understand your own gaffe. You can keep your panties twisted about it, but it won't make it less moronic.
D Rock
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 21 2013, 02:09 AM) *

Nailed it.
Bez
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 21 2013, 12:28 AM) *
I wasn't wrong then and I'm not wrong now when I remind you yet again that it was an asshat move to come here spewing your chiefs love the week after they beat us. It's a pure douchebag play that's only exacerbated by inability to understand your own gaffe. You can keep your panties twisted about it, but it won't make it less moronic.
See the thing is I came here and have really tried my best to be civil. You come off with this stuff about embarassing myself with my spelling and grammar .... you have had this thing about yourself all along . I just lived with it , fine , maybe you dont know what its like to be people other than yourself. But I really pick up this attitude from you that you talk down to me and what ever else and it stinks . Serioulsy you must really have alot of control over who you are around becuase its hard to believe you dont piss people off enough for them to want to put your head in a toilet and flush . Fuck you DRock , you really are like Flanders.
iggleslover49
QUOTE (Bez @ Oct 21 2013, 01:08 AM) *
See the thing is I came here and have really tried my best to be civil. You come off with this stuff about embarassing myself with my spelling and grammar .... you have had this thing about yourself all along . I just lived with it , fine , maybe you dont know what its like to be people other than yourself. But I really pick up this attitude from you that you talk down to me and what ever else and it stinks . Serioulsy you must really have alot of control over who you are around becuase its hard to believe you dont piss people off enough for them to want to put your head in a toilet and flush . Fuck you DRock , you really are like Flanders.

LMAO! Trust me your not the only one that feels this way. When he talks down on me, it just ends up with me cracking jokes bout how homophobic he sounds when talking down to me.(speaking for myself) He strays away from football talk at times until its nothing but two people insulting each other, cracking jokes. That is why I'm not a regular responder on this forum, because if you think differently than others on here they begin to talk down on YOU instead of your ARGUMENT. Not everyone, but people like Drock, and he's not the only one, just the worse one. And it seems like they all together at times to the point to where I realize I'm getting ganged. It's literally the closest thing to cyber bullying that I think of, as ridiculous as that may sound. I'm the black sheep though because instead of responding to it by saying nothing, I respond to it in the same manner its given to me.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Oct 20 2013, 07:32 PM) *

*signature changed

I was hoping this thread would have been about the "Foles faithful". Because that would have been interesting.

As it stands, I don't think anyone here gives a crap about the Chiefs. The Eagles blew their chance to stick it to the man who managed them to 4-12 last season and had a hand in delivering the crap we see on defense. so after this point, I really don't care what the Chiefs do. They're not in the NFC, and not a team/franchise I particularly dislike.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 21 2013, 09:22 AM) *
so after this point, I really don't care what the Chiefs do. They're not in the NFC, and not a team/franchise I particularly dislike.

Yeah, totally how I feel. It's the couple frauds who have been cheering for them more than the Eagles who I'm referring to. 99% of us don't care about them at all.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Bez @ Oct 21 2013, 01:08 AM) *
Serioulsy you must really have alot of control over who you are around becuase its hard to believe you dont piss people off enough for them to want to put your head in a toilet and flush . Fuck you DRock , you really are like Flanders.

Nailed it. Flanders is a man of course unlike our friend, but other than that, nailed it.
Bez
QUOTE (iggleslover49 @ Oct 21 2013, 06:48 AM) *
LMAO! Trust me your not the only one that feels this way. When he talks down on me, it just ends up with me cracking jokes bout how homophobic he sounds when talking down to me.(speaking for myself) He strays away from football talk at times until its nothing but two people insulting each other, cracking jokes. That is why I'm not a regular responder on this forum, because if you think differently than others on here they begin to talk down on YOU instead of your ARGUMENT. Not everyone, but people like Drock, and he's not the only one, just the worse one. And it seems like they all together at times to the point to where I realize I'm getting ganged. It's literally the closest thing to cyber bullying that I think of, as ridiculous as that may sound. I'm the black sheep though because instead of responding to it by saying nothing, I respond to it in the same manner its given to me.
There is something to certain people and thier nature online. For some bizzare reason they believe the most basic aspects of human sincerity and civility can be overridden with good grammar and denial. Look at my join date . I have only had issues with people here a ferw times. This is really the first time I can remember where I have drawn the line. Yeah , what ever success Big Red has with his new team this asshole is going to spoil it out of childishness . When an adult does this its particularly disturbing . He isnt a fan . he is a parasitic menace to society .
Aquila
Too much personal abuse of fellow fans in this thread, so I'm closing it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.