Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 Interceptions In Three Possessions
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Anyone For the Barkley Bandwagon? Plenty Of Room wub.gif
koolaidluke
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 20 2013, 04:28 PM) *
Anyone For the Barkley Bandwagon? Plenty Of Room wub.gif

You were buying in to Foles too.

It was a bad game but we'll have to see how he bounces back next week.
JeeQ
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Oct 20 2013, 01:31 PM) *
You were buying in to Foles too.

It was a bad game but we'll have to see how he bounces back next week.

I did believe Foles could beat the Dallas Cowboys, 100%. But I've always felt that he's yet to show anything against a team with a shred of decency. That tradition unfortunately continued. He's had chance after chance and he continued to prove he's NOT the guy.
koolaidluke
I try to avoid making big judgments off of just one game, but I can't think of a decent starting QB who ever played this awful. He had some options out there so I don't know what the problem was.

He was probably hurt but you got to be able to play hurt. It's the NFL.

Anybody who thinks Vick is coming back next week is fooling themselves. He is REALLY hurt, way more than the team is letting on. He looked like a broken man on the sidelines today.
iggleslover49
Barkley was thrown into flames. Very little, if any preparation, first game of his NFL career so you better believe he was a bit nervous and anxious at the same damn time. Realistically, did you guys expect him to get us back in the game? That's a bit much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.