Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8 game home losing streak.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
If Foles plays well, and breaks that streak tomorrow, IMO, the job is his to lose.
JeeQ
Couldn't agree more. If Foles wins tomorrow he'll:

1.) Break A 8-Game Home Losing Streak

2.) Secure Our Division Lead In The NFC East

3.) Get Chip Kelly His First Home Win

4.) Foles Himself Will Get His First Home Win

5.) Most Importantly, He'll Beat Tony Homo & The Cowgirls

If he wins this game there's no reason to play Vick again unless Foles gets injured or starts playing abysmally. I really wanted that win over Andy & The Chiefs but I think I want this win even more.

Side note: These are the games the Eagles ALWAYS lose, so I'd love to see a new tradition here
Jax
I can go along with that. Win and the job is yours. I am not sure Chip will go along with it though (even though he may want to).
make_it_rain
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 19 2013, 11:30 AM) *
If Foles plays well, and breaks that streak tomorrow, IMO, the job is his to lose.

No question. Vicks hamstring injury lingering through to this week was actually the best possible outcome for Chip. He gets a convenient excuse to see what Foles can do while he's running hot, and if Foles stinks tomorrow he can go back to Vick with confidence, and if Foles gets the win he has more than enough justification to give him the starting nod. Westbrook was on CSN the other night saying that it's much easier to go Vick > Foles than Foles > Vick > Foles and I think that's pretty spot on.

I'll be down there tomorrow bright and early, hopefully watching these guys snap that 8 game skid. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve right now.
bwc2112
As a rule being around Dallas fans. I talk no smack until the game is over. History tells this game goes one of three ways.
1: Close game down to the last breath.
2: Blow out Eagles
3: Blow out Dallas
Now that being said I hate buying my Brother in Laws beer.
Picked up Nick as QB last week in fantasy league. Started him and was called genius.
Kept him this week and hope the same.
Dallas' defense is beaten up. Ours ain't so great.
So Offense what do they have? Romo and Dez?
Our offense if done well will be the factor of this game.
And also the 12th player at home. WE ALL NEED THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEAAAAGGLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
COUGH.
Swig of beer fixes all.

Time to rock gentlemen and women.

bwc2112

Dude if your going to post seductive pictures of my wife can you at least post a larger picture so I can see too?

Thanks
xsv
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Oct 19 2013, 10:27 PM) *
Dude if your going to post seductive pictures of my wife can you at least post a larger picture so I can see too?

Thanks

Larger pictures in my profile.
HOUSEoPAIN

Yup.

The place should be rocking today, this is probably the biggest game played here since the playoff game against GB, for first place against Dallas. Since the Flyers are 1-7, and they'll be SIGNIFICANTLY better than the Sixers this year, we really need some good Eagles games.
bwc2112
QUOTE (xsv @ Oct 20 2013, 10:47 AM) *
Larger pictures in my profile.

Thank you, It was nice to see her. Could you tell her the Mercedes is due for inspection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.