Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened with James Casey?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Inactive again. I thought he was a good FA signing for Kelly. Does anyone know what buried him?
HobbEs
Ertz and Celek buried him.
Jax
But I thought we were going to use 10-tight end sets? Only enough room for two huh? Casey that much better than Harbor? Harbor is solid for the Jags. Granted the Jags talent is depleted but Harbor is one of their primary players fwiw.
D Rock
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Oct 14 2013, 01:21 PM) *
Ertz and Celek buried him.

cheers.gif
JeeQ
QUOTE (Jax @ Oct 14 2013, 07:00 AM) *
But I thought we were going to use 10-tight end sets? Only enough room for two huh? Casey that much better than Harbor? Harbor is solid for the Jags. Granted the Jags talent is depleted but Harbor is one of their primary players fwiw.

Every time I look at some of our worthless players I keep thinking about Clay Harbor and get ticked off. If he was still on our team right now he would've been our most productive TE. We made a mistake getting rid of him, not a huge one, but a definite mistake.
Jax
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 14 2013, 06:23 PM) *
Every time I look at some of our worthless players I keep thinking about Clay Harbor and get ticked off. If he was still on our team right now he would've been our most productive TE. We made a mistake getting rid of him, not a huge one, but a definite mistake.

Not sure about being our best TE but quite possibly better than Casey!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.