Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagle D sucks on 3rd and long!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Holy shit!
mcnabbulous
You could have stopped after sucks
Chip Kelly
Holy shit, they held the Bucs to 3. LOL Awful.
D Rock
Geezus that LOOOOOOOOOOOONG 3rd quarter drive took 2 years off my life. They allowed em to convert five 3rd and longs on one drive. Embarrassing.
Chip Kelly
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 13 2013, 05:56 PM) *
Geezus that LOOOOOOOOOOOONG 3rd quarter drive took 2 years off my life. They allowed em to convert five 3rd and longs on one drive. Embarrassing.

They would have allowed a TD if the Bucs' receiver didn't drop the ball in the end zone.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 13 2013, 03:19 PM) *
You could have stopped after sucks

yep.

Zero's original post still stands. this has been an issue going back at least 3 seasons. 3rd and 10 000 years? expect a conversion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 13 2013, 03:16 PM) *
Holy shit!

I was at the game and as good as it was for us, it was also frustrating.

3rd and long, forget it, our D has no idea how to defend. I wonder what in the world is Davis's philosophy and how can he let us be THAT bad.

Then, Foles. He too was missing open guys. One time Riley was WAAAY open all by himself to the end zone and the ball was thrown shorter to the sideline. I was blaming Kelley for the conservitive play constantly yelling for Chip to LET HIM LOOSE .... OPEN IT UP .... and the few times he did Foles executed. That one into the corner for DJAX, the ball was in the air for quite a time and man, was it ever SPOT ON TARGET ... a real thing of beauty, Mike Quick kind of "beauty"....

And Ertz is developing nicely ... he looks like a mighty fine pick ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.