Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I really don't like Foles that much either.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
He's ok I guess. Definitely don't see him as the future of the franchise. I can't remember ever seeing a qb with slower feet.

Terrific win, tho. Maybe we will be slightly better than I feared.
Zero
Foles started kinda shaky but improved as he warmed up. I like him but see him as kind of a better version of AJ Feeley. He can be a credible starter for a few games as long as he has talent around him but is too limited to get to the promised land.
Jax
QUOTE (Zero @ Oct 7 2013, 05:52 AM) *
Foles started kinda shaky but improved as he warmed up. I like him but see him as kind of a better version of AJ Feeley. He can be a credible starter for a few games as long as he has talent around him but is too limited to get to the promised land.

Partially agree. He throws a similar ball to AJ but I think Foles has more leadership and competitiveness. I think it is too early to label Foles.
Eyrie
He showed he can do a solid job for us as the starting passer. I do agree that Foles is unlikely to be a difference maker though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.