Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shoot Out in Big D
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Dallas is matching the Broncos pass for pass...score for score.

They appear to be the best in the NFC E.....for the moment.
Dreagon
Sigh. Like I told a friend, this is the agony of having Romo for a QB. He is right on the border of being a franchise QB. He is good enough to keep you in any game, and he will win you some all on his own. But when he screws up, it's going to be at the most critical time possible. When you are tied with two minutes on the clock, that is when you CAN'T afford to throw an interception.
Chip Kelly
First place! Woooooooooooo
Jax
Well we each gave up 50 to Denver. Dallas scored more though. I think they have an edge on us, for the time being anyway.
BirdsWinBaby
up is down....left is right...bizarro world man

peyton manning will hang 50 points on everybody...but to see ROMO...ROMO?? trade punches with him stung just a little. i cant lie

fortunately it doesnt matter cuz he came away with an L...but damn man

ROMO??!! goes long with Manning but we put up a 20 spot when we had our chance?? WTF on the Chip kelly hype.

sigh

nephillymike
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Oct 6 2013, 06:33 PM) *
Sigh. Like I told a friend, this is the agony of having Romo for a QB. He is right on the border of being a franchise QB. He is good enough to keep you in any game, and he will win you some all on his own. But when he screws up, it's going to be at the most critical time possible. When you are tied with two minutes on the clock, that is when you CAN'T afford to throw an interception.

Yeah, he's a good QB. I think there's the top four echelon of P manning, Brees, brady and Rodgers and then guys like Romo and Ryan and maybe one or two more are on that next level. Not HOF, but solid starters with occasional Pro Bowls.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Oct 6 2013, 09:13 PM) *
up is down....left is right...bizarro world man

peyton manning will hang 50 points on everybody...but to see ROMO...ROMO?? trade punches with him stung just a little. i cant lie

fortunately it doesnt matter cuz he came away with an L...but damn man

ROMO??!! goes long with Manning but we put up a 20 spot when we had our chance?? WTF on the Chip kelly hype.

sigh

Romo, critical mistakes aside, is looking like the best QB in the division from a fundamentals perspective.

And he also has the help of multiple tall, reliable targets. D-Jax is a great WR. But if the Eagles had a "Dez" or a "Witten" (initially I thought it was Celek, looks like it may be Ertz)... even Beasley.

I know I beat that drum too often, but past D-Jax you have limited use for the other WRs on the squad. I almost want to see if Damaris Johnson is any help at WR.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (Dr. Claw @ Oct 7 2013, 03:02 PM) *
I know I beat that drum too often, but past D-Jax you have limited use for the other WRs on the squad. I almost want to see if Damaris Johnson is any help at WR.

What concerns me is that D. Johnson hasn't convinced the coaches that he is a better alternative than Cooper at WR. Cooper has been pretty much useless all year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.