Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DJax - funny dance
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Jax
I am not one for smack talk and in your face type behavior but I enjoyed DeSean being DeSean and punking Victor Cruz's Salsa dance. Cruz gets carried away with himself so I view DeSean's action as fair game. Reminded me if a scaled down version of TO punking Ray Lewis.

On another note, has there ever been a bigger nightmare to Giants than DeSean Jackson?
Chip Kelly
Speaking of Cruz.....

Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber 8m
Players routinely throw wristbands into the stands after a game. After awful loss, Victor Cruz just threw his cleats into the stands.
Bez
Thanks for my first real laugh of the day Jax . I hope I can see DJ in some highlights .
Jax
QUOTE (Bez @ Oct 6 2013, 04:48 PM) *
Thanks for my first real laugh of the day Jax . I hope I can see DJ in some highlights .

It was good. You will see it on Sportscenter.
Rick
Yeah, I was laughing when he did it. I'm so sick and tired of the friggin' salsa dance.

Jax
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 6 2013, 07:46 PM) *
Yeah, I was laughing when he did it. I'm so sick and tired of the friggin' salsa dance.

Exactly!

By the way, I might drive to Tampa next weekend.
JeeQ

That's our one & only WR wub.gif
Chip Kelly
haha, Love it. Fuck Cruz and his salsa dance.
Rick
QUOTE (Jax @ Oct 6 2013, 07:58 PM) *
Exactly!

By the way, I might drive to Tampa next weekend.

I'm mulling it over at the moment.
Jax
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 7 2013, 06:31 AM) *
I'm mulling it over at the moment.

I want to go but it is a long drive for two bad football teams.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (Jax @ Oct 6 2013, 04:12 PM) *
I am not one for smack talk and in your face type behavior but I enjoyed DeSean being DeSean and punking Victor Cruz's Salsa dance. Cruz gets carried away with himself so I view DeSean's action as fair game. Reminded me if a scaled down version of TO punking Ray Lewis.

On another note, has there ever been a bigger nightmare to Giants than DeSean Jackson?

I love it as well.
I hate how that @$@$%#%#$@# dance gets its own music played for it if the Giants have a game on NBC... and other such Giants slobbery. DeSean is one of the few who gets that rivalry, he and Maclin were talking about the 6 game streak in the locker room. He is the Giant-Killer.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Oct 6 2013, 09:09 PM) *

That's our one & only WR wub.gif

I can watch that all day.

If I was a coach, I would order one of my 4th string LBs to spear Cruz in his fucking kneecaps while doing that dance. You're my hero for a week DJax.
SLOiggles
Have to admit, that cracked me up yesterday. Well played DeSean. Well played....
D Rock
Agreed. I've been ready to toss a brick at the tv more than a few times w DJax's shennanigans, but I fully supported that move yesterday.
Jax
QUOTE (D Rock @ Oct 7 2013, 05:58 PM) *
Agreed. I've been ready to toss a brick at the tv more than a few times w DJax's shennanigans, but I fully supported that move yesterday.

Yeah, I hate his crap, except when it is against the Yorkers! The punt return and paralleling the goal line in the miracle at the meadowlands 2010 was classic!
Chip Kelly
QUOTE (Jax @ Oct 7 2013, 07:17 PM) *
Yeah, I hate his crap, except when it is against the Yorkers! The punt return and paralleling the goal line in the miracle at the meadowlands 2010 was classic!

Classic? I was scared shitless worried that he might drop the ball. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.