Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's the Gints
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
So no matter how dreadful both teams are, I'm always up for this matchup. It's the Giants, and that's all I need to know to get interested. Expecting Eagles O to light it up and be operating on all cylinders and for the D to surprise and start making some big hits and getting to Eli and rattling him to make a bunch of mistakes.

Expect a good game, the losers bowl kind of thing, playing for pride and the I-95 corridor turf. Also hoping the Girls get spanked real good ... it's GIANT'S week ... time to ENJOY THE SPECTACLE ...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!
Bez
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Oct 4 2013, 02:38 PM) *
So no matter how dreadful both teams are, I'm always up for this matchup. It's the Giants, and that's all I need to know to get interested. Expecting Eagles O to light it up and be operating on all cylinders and for the D to surprise and start making some big hits and getting to Eli and rattling him to make a bunch of mistakes.

Expect a good game, the losers bowl kind of thing, playing for pride and the I-95 corridor turf. Also hoping the Girls get spanked real good ... it's GIANT'S week ... time to ENJOY THE SPECTACLE ...
GOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!
!!!!SELGEA OOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!! 888
BirdsWinBaby
just dont see how the birds can lose this game. oh they arent great to be sure and there are no doubt more Eagle losses to come.....but not to this putrid Giant team

BirdsWin!!
JeeQ
I feel like pride is going to finally kick in for both teams. There's so much history between us and the Giants will show up tomorrow solely because they don't like us. They have not forgotten the Miracle At The Meadowlands by a long shot and will be looking to get their first win of the season on us and toss us into the bottom of the division.

I think it's incredible that we're one win away from leading the division, and one loss away from being at the very bottom.
Jax
QUOTE (BirdsWinBaby @ Oct 4 2013, 06:09 PM) *
just dont see how the birds can lose this game. oh they arent great to be sure and there are no doubt more Eagle losses to come.....but not to this putrid Giant team

BirdsWin!!

You don't see how we can lose? Perhaps our defense that gives up points like it is going out of style?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.