Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big win streak ahead for the Eagles
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
Except for Rogers there are no other QBs the Eagles are facing for the rest of the season who are going to be able to cut the Eagles up underneath the way Manning did today, so in most games the Eagles defensive philosophy will work much better than it did today (which admittedly isn't saying much).

On offense, the Broncos D is a terrible matchup for the Eagles O because the Broncos are one of the few teams with 2 massive D tackles inside and that destroyed the Eagles inside zone running game which Chips entire offense is based around.

The rest of the schedule is:
Giants
Bucs
Cowboys
Giants
Raiders
Packers
Redskins
Cardinals
Lions
Vikings
Bears
Cowboys

The Giants just do not seem to be a very good team this year. They can't cover or stop the run. The Bucs cannot score at all and are falling apart with their coach headed towards being fired sometime mid season. The Cardinals stink.

I see the Eagles winning their next 4 games.
SpudDogg
lulz

The Eagles are the team that fixes their opponents issue. Giants can't stop the run? STONE WALL next week.
mcnabbulous
If the eagles lose either of the next two games, I will concede to X's point from the other thread. Otherwise, we have as good a chance as anyone to win this division.

I expect us to go into the Cowboys game with the best record in the division.
HobbEs
I see the Eagles beating the Bucs, Raiders and Cards. That is all.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 29 2013, 08:34 PM) *
If the eagles lose either of the next two games, I will concede to X's point from the other thread. Otherwise, we have as good a chance as anyone to win this division.

I expect us to go into the Cowboys game with the best record in the division.

Sounds good.

And, in good faith, if the Eagles win their next two games, I'll change the slogan beneath my Avatar to "Vick's Biggest Fan"
xsv
Seriously doubt we beat the Giants. They look bad, but we look worse. And we know they can play once they get their shit together.

The best chance for a win for us is against the Bucs. After that, I'm not sure I see another win on the schedule. Hopefully, 2-14 will get us a franchise qb.

QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 29 2013, 08:00 PM) *
Except for Rogers there are no other QBs the Eagles are facing for the rest of the season who are going to be able to cut the Eagles up underneath the way Manning did today, so in most games the Eagles defensive philosophy will work much better than it did today (which admittedly isn't saying much).

On offense, the Broncos D is a terrible matchup for the Eagles O because the Broncos are one of the few teams with 2 massive D tackles inside and that destroyed the Eagles inside zone running game which Chips entire offense is based around.

The rest of the schedule is:
Giants
Bucs
Cowboys
Giants
Raiders
Packers
Redskins
Cardinals
Lions
Vikings
Bears
Cowboys

The Giants just do not seem to be a very good team this year. They can't cover or stop the run. The Bucs cannot score at all and are falling apart with their coach headed towards being fired sometime mid season. The Cardinals stink.

I see the Eagles winning their next 4 games.

mcnabbulous
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 30 2013, 11:15 AM) *
Seriously doubt we beat the Giants. They look bad, but we look worse. And we know they can play once they get their shit together.

I think you're far too entrenched in your Eagles bubble to realize what you're saying. The Giants are playin like the worst team in football. They lost 38-0 to a very mediocre (at best) Panthers team.
xsv
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 30 2013, 11:52 AM) *
I think you're far too entrenched in your Eagles bubble to realize what you're saying. The Giants are playin like the worst team in football. They lost 38-0 to a very mediocre (at best) Panthers team.

I fully realize what I'm saying. I'm saying that the Giants, who lost 38-0 to a very mediocre team, will very likely beat the breaks off of us this week. I'm thinking something like 28-13.
Bez
If the Eagles can hang in ther eand compete until the Giants start to break down , they can win. Stamina will have the last word I reckon.
SpudDogg
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 30 2013, 10:21 AM) *
And, in good faith, if the Eagles win their next two games, I'll change the slogan beneath my Avatar to "Vick's Biggest Fan"

QFT
mcnabbulous
Our next 5 opponents our collectively 3-17. We are going to find out a lot about this team/Chip's ability to beat bad opponents over the next few weeks.
Bez
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Oct 1 2013, 12:57 PM) *
Our next 5 opponents our collectively 3-17. We are going to find out a lot about this team/Chip's ability to beat bad opponents over the next few weeks.
You know I have read this a few times , and all I can come up with is this is a loaded statement with alot of content between the lines.
JeeQ
We'll Win The Division Title With A Losing Record!
Go Undefeated In The Playoffs!
Win The Super Bowl!

CHIPADELPHIA! CHIPADELPHIA!

Unless we're the same old Eagles and Giants will find a way to crush us while the Buccaneers have a game so amazing it revitalizes their entire franchise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.