Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hmmmerremans
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Replaced by Barbre? Interesting.
A NFL source told me there have been conversations about replacing him at right guard with Allen Barbre. I wouldnít say a change is on the verge of happening, but itís been discussed and considered, so itís important that Herremans gets things turned around.

Linc ...

(Barbre comes from Native American heritage as his great-greatgrandfather Eli Barbry was a Chief of the Tunica-Biloxi Indian Tribe of Louisiana.)
Bio ...
nephillymike
They have to replace him with someone. He's been horrible this year. The game tape I've seen on the shows of him is really embarrassing.
TGryn
He was starting to lose some of his quickness last year, then had the foot injury on top of that. At age 30, he might regain some of that over time with another year of healing, but he might not, either.

Herremans has been a good soldier for us, but the end of the road is closer than its start for him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.