Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the bright side...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
Our two losses are against AFC opponents.

There. Are you eternal optimists fricking happy now?

wink.gif
Chip Kelly
On the bright side, we are still second in the division.
nephillymike
On the brighter side, if the season ended today, we're in the playoffs.

All we have to do from here on is hold serve!!

jumpclap.gif
Chip Kelly
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 23 2013, 07:23 PM) *

jumpclap.gif

See? Why all the panic?
JeeQ
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 23 2013, 05:23 PM) *

jumpclap.gif

On an even brighter brightier side! That's right I invented the word brightier just to emphasize how bright this side is...

If the season ended today... and we're in the playoffs... and I plug all the remaining playoffs teams into Madden... and I run the games on simulation mode...wait for it... wait for it...

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!! jumpclap.gif

Given that Chip Kelly coaches football like he's playing Madden anyways I think a simulation prediction holds more weight than ever here!
Chip Kelly
If he coaches like he plays Madden, he would have found a money/glitch play by now. smile.gif
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Bright side?

There IS no bright side.

There's a dark side, but I'm too miserable to talk about it. It does have something to do with 1-15 though.

Oh wait .... 1st pick ... is that something bright ? Sounds kind of pathetic but hey ... it's a bone ...

Zero
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Sep 24 2013, 03:56 PM) *
Bright side?

There IS no bright side.

There's a dark side, but I'm too miserable to talk about it. It does have something to do with 1-15 though.

Oh wait .... 1st pick ... is that something bright ? Sounds kind of pathetic but hey ... it's a bone ...

Boca, you need a beer. We all knew this was going to be a rebuilding season. Miserable? Miserable would be winning against a string of shitty teams yielding false hope and a shitty draft pick.

What we want is to see progress with these guys. Last week we saw some improvement on the defense. We need a repeat of that this week and to eliminate the stupid mistakes from last week.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 25 2013, 08:18 AM) *
Last week we saw some improvement on the defense.

We did ?

Holy Crapola, now I REALLY feel miserable ... THAT ... was ... gulp ... some improvement ... ?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.