Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So I guess the Giants are pretty bad
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Yeesh.
nephillymike
Nah, not really.

Can't fault the NYG or WAS today.

Neither could overcome the burden placed upon them by the pressure of having Mikey the Moosh bet on them.

Had NYG -2 and WAS +1. Shoulda bet on DAL too.

Some forces are powerful enough to overcome a 21 game winning streak at home against DET.

If you're keeping score at home, that's an 0-5 start for the year.

I have ATL +2.5 @ MIA.

I may have to change my screen name and go into hiding and avoid Rocco and Guido collections.

So if you see a new guy, swphillyjames with an affinity for statistical analysis, treat him kindly.
bwc2112
This has got to be the only day I could love the Panthers and Eli on the same day at the same time.
The Gods are crazy!!
laugh.gif
Bez
Question is who in the NFC will improve , and will Seattle remain dominant.
make_it_rain
hey mike, if you could go ahead and make a thread around noon on Sundays with your plays for the day that would be greaaaaaaatttttt.......

I was also on the Giants, and Green Bay and Minnesota as well. Got bailed out by the Colts and Miami though, so not a complete disaster.

Niners 1-2, Falcons 1-2. Vagiants and Foreskins 0-3.

Dolphins, Chiefs 3-0. Jets, Titans 2-1

JeeQ
Giants at 0-3...

Redskins at 0-3...

Eagles at 1-2...

Cowboys at 2-1...

It's going to be a wild ride in the NFC:E this season. No clear division winner in sight at this point.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 22 2013, 03:14 PM) *
Yeesh.

if Michael Vick had a game like Eli did against the Panthers (and last season against the Falcons)....

you can no longer say Trent Dilfer is the worst QB to ever win a Super Bowl. He has been surpassed. At least Dilfer game managed.

xsv
They look pretty bad. Maybe there's a chance we won't finish in the cellar.
D Rock
cheers.gif

It's nice to not be the bottom of the barrel in the division. Foreskinz and Vagiants are laughably bad.

Dreagon
My understanding is that only five teams have ever made the playoffs after an 0-3 start, and the last time was fourteen or fifteen years ago. If that's the case, then the division is pretty much already down to you guys and us.

xsv
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 23 2013, 03:11 PM) *
My understanding is that only five teams have ever made the playoffs after an 0-3 start, and the last time was fourteen or fifteen years ago. If that's the case, then the division is pretty much already down to you guys and us.

Don't worry, you'll have this wrapped up by week 8.
nephillymike
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 22 2013, 03:34 PM) *
Nah, not really.

Can't fault the NYG or WAS today.

Neither could overcome the burden placed upon them by the pressure of having Mikey the Moosh bet on them.

Had NYG -2 and WAS +1. Shoulda bet on DAL too.

Some forces are powerful enough to overcome a 21 game winning streak at home against DET.

If you're keeping score at home, that's an 0-5 start for the year.

I have ATL +2.5 @ MIA.

I may have to change my screen name and go into hiding and avoid Rocco and Guido collections.

So if you see a new guy, swphillyjames with an affinity for statistical analysis, treat him kindly.

Yep make that a nice tidy 0-6 to start the year.

BTW, the odds of losing six in a row are 1 in 64. If I was in the NCAA tournament and I advanced each time I lost a game, I would be NCAA champs right now.

Now that is some betting futility.
Dreagon
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 23 2013, 02:17 PM) *
Don't worry, you'll have this wrapped up by week 8.

Yeah, right! Right now I'll settle for being at .500 by week eight.
xsv
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 23 2013, 03:21 PM) *
Yeah, right! Right now I'll settle for being at .500 by week eight.

If you're .500 by week 8, you'll probably be 3 games up on us.
koolaidluke
I could see the Cowboys winning 10 games this year. They totally dismantled the Lambs and had Chefs down and out.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 23 2013, 02:23 PM) *
I could see the Cowboys winning 10 games this year. They totally dismantled the Lambs and had Chefs down and out.

The Rams suck. Bradford may be one of the more disappointing prospects I can remember. The nice thing for them is that they are sitting on the Skins first round pick this year. I have a feeling that may look pretty good in April.
Bez
So many teams blowing chunks yesterday but the Steelers game was the ugliest .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.