Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you think about Adrien Peterson in Kelly's offense?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
How many yards per carry would Peterson get? He did 6.1 in a conventional power scheme with every defense keying on him (and this was when he was coming off an ACL). How would he do in a wide open scheme where the defense is spread out and has to account for an extra gap?

At the very least he would be getting 7 yards a carry in this offense and I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting over 8.
bwc2112
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 22 2013, 10:25 AM) *
How many yards per carry would Peterson get? He did 6.1 in a conventional power scheme with every defense keying on him (and this was when he was coming off an ACL). How would he do in a wide open scheme where the defense is spread out and has to account for an extra gap?

At the very least he would be getting 7 yards a carry in this offense and I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting over 8.

Realistically, 0
Chances of getting him, 0
If he got hurt and we picked him up, 0
So my answer to a hypothetical question is 0.
Now on another note......
If Taco Bell actually sold tacos and such with real meat would their sales increase? rolleyes.gif
HobbEs
Now on another note......
If Taco Bell actually sold tacos and such with real meat would their sales increase?

No, because much of their business comes late at night when people are drunk.
mcnabbulous
I think Shady is better suited for this offense than AP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.