Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whose wife did Vinny Curry bang?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
That is the only thing I can see for him not playing....I mean seriously...4 preseason games.......going against the 3s, kills it.......going against the 2s, kills it.....going against the ones, kills it.......deactivated....and for who? Cedric Thornton? Seriously? Curry gets a sack in 12 snaps, something Thornton has not been able to get in 3 games.....it is this kind of talent evaluation that scares me about the Eagles and Billy Davis.......There is no viable reason for Davis to have sat Curry or to not play him more.....Thornton plays well below his weight...Curry plays well over his
D Rock
I agree. The d looked like a different animal entirely with him on the field. I think his play has put him ahead of Geathers going forward. That huge tub o shit hasn't done a thing.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 22 2013, 10:21 AM) *
There is no viable reason for Davis to have sat Curry or to not play him more...

Davis and Kelly both said they were looking for run D first out of their Dlineman in the first two games. The Eagles DL play 2 gap. Do you really want a smurf like Curry out there trying to control 2 gaps?
nephillymike
That's a disturbing trend to me.

In the preseason, the four defensive players who stood out to me were:

Curry
Acho
McCoy
Knott

They cut two, deactivated one and Knott I don't have a problem with being a backup at this time.

As a coach, you got to be fair and seen as fair in the eyes of your players. So far, I have concerns.

I don't know if he's slept with someone, or maybe others have pictures of Billy in unflattering situations!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 22 2013, 12:14 PM) *
Davis and Kelly both said they were looking for run D first out of their Dlineman in the first two games. The Eagles DL play 2 gap. Do you really want a smurf like Curry out there trying to control 2 gaps?

if it keeps pressure off our secondary you are damn right. What is the biggest weakness on this team? You don't decide that you will put the focus on your weakest spot just so no one runs on you.....that is idiocy.
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 22 2013, 12:30 PM) *
You don't decide that you will put the focus on your weakest spot just so no one runs on you.....that is idiocy.

I don't think they realized how bad the secondary was until after the Chargers game
Reality Fan
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 22 2013, 12:48 PM) *
I don't think they realized how bad the secondary was until after the Chargers game

you don't think the preseason gave them a hint?........it has been no secret where they were bad.....
koolaidluke
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Sep 22 2013, 02:36 PM) *
you don't think the preseason gave them a hint?........it has been no secret where they were bad.....

I think they underestimated the severity of the problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.