Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Penalties and turnovers
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
The Birds are killing themselves with turnovers as the chefs kill themselves with penalties.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 19 2013, 10:56 PM) *
The Birds are killing themselves with turnovers as the chefs kill themselves with penalties.

As bad as the offense has been, I don't even think they win the game without the turnovers.
The Chiefs defense has largely taken away any of the non-Vick, non-McCoy options. Vick has to go to the TEs (where's Ertz tonight), KKKooper and Avant (who probably had the most receptions tonight).

I will say this, the Chiefs offense is CRAP. Everything I didn't miss about Andyball was on display tonight.

Vick had a horrible night. Don't like some of the decisions he made.
Kelce was asstastic. Two bad snaps tonight, one of them leading to a turnover.
Even Peters was struggling.
Chip did not impress with some of the playcalling. (a 3rd and 3 and you call pass. Did Andy leave?)
Eagles were missing Maclin. Or at least someone not-named DeSean that commands respect in the passing game.

Defense wasn't as much of a dog tonight but...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.