Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuck you henery
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Nm
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 19 2013, 10:48 PM) *
Nm

Shanked kick, absolutely idiotic horsecollar tackle.
SAM I Am
He's kicking his way off this team.
make_it_rain
He's Akers 2.0

Usually pretty solid, will make long field goals when you don't need them, but when you DO need him from even a moderate distance, you just know there's no chance.

iggleslover49
He's garbage this year. What's his numbers this year? I think he's missed more longer than 40 than made. He needs to be challenged. A.S.A.P. Howie needs to be on the waiver wire like right now looking for another kicker.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 19 2013, 10:06 PM) *
He's Akers 2.0

Usually pretty solid, will make long field goals when you don't need them, but when you DO need him from even a moderate distance, you just know there's no chance.

Ugh yes
Jax
Henery may still turn out to be good however to call him David Akers is to discredit David Akers. Akers missed some kicks that made a difference but that's just plain wrong to call Akers anything less than a great kicker. Check the record books. I will take David Akers (the David Akers from the majority of his career, not the last year or two) as my kicker every year.
TGryn
He's 5 for 7 (71%) on FGs this year, which ties him for 21st in the league. His career average is 86%.

I note that Akers is only 2 for 4 on FGs with Detroit so far, and hit 69% of FGs last year in SF; his career average is 80%.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.